Requirement of Technical Sales Engineer for Capital Equipment Manufacturer in Flexible Packaging segment.
Company profile: -
SP Ultraflex Systems (P) Ltd is a three-decade year old company which manufactures Flexible packaging and converting machines for the domestic and international markets.
The company specialises in Slitting rewinding machines and Inspection rewinding/ doctoring machines and is acknowledged as a market leader and trend setter in these areas.
The work environment comprises about 90 dedicated people working closely as a team with common aspirations to constantly effect improvements in products and customer support and thus retain its market leadership.
- Business development through networking, internet, physical visits, exhibition participation, and webinar hosting.
- Introduce the company and its range of machines to qualified prospects/ in response to enquiries.
- Gather information about customers’ requirements and prepare offers for appropriate equipment, liaising with the design department in case of customized requirements.
- Keep customers updated about the progress of their ordered machine/s with the objective of ensuring their preparedness in taking delivery on its readiness.
- Keep the design department updated about market trends, competitor initiatives, and the voice of customers.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in the sales of high-value capital equipment.
- Extrovert, with good communication interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working in an ERP environment.
- Ability to collate data and report systematically to management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and PPT.
- Passionate about traveling and networking.
- Only candidates who reside in the vicinity of Mira Road, Mumbai will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.