Requirement of Sr. Sales Engineer for Manufacturer of Slitting and Rewinding machines for the Flexible Packaging segment
Territory: Southern India – Only Residents of Hyderabad will be considered
Company profile: -
SP Ultraflex Systems (P) Ltd is a three-decade year old company which manufactures Flexible packaging and converting machines for the domestic and international markets.
The company specialises in Slitting rewinding machines and Inspection rewinding/ doctoring machines and is acknowledged as a market leader and trend setter in these areas.
The work environment comprises about 90 dedicated people working closely as a team with common aspirations to constantly effect improvements in products and customer support and thus retain its market leadership.
- Introduces the company and its range of machines to qualified prospects/ in response to inquiries.
- Creates and delivers powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Gathers information about customer’s requirement and prepares offers for appropriate equipment, liaising with the design department in case of customised requirements. Successfully matches customer requirements to proposed solutions.
- Keeps customers updated about the progress of their ordered machine/s with the objective of ensuring their preparedness in taking delivery on its readiness.
- Networks with industry associates and travels extensively to generate leads, collect competitor information and stay abreast of trends and developments in the Flexible Packaging industry. Keeps
the design department updated in these areas.
- Candidates with 8-10 years of total experience from which at least 3 years must be in in selling machines related to the Flexible Packaging and Converting Industry such as Rotogravure Printing, Lamination and Slitting Rewinding machines.
- Only residents of Hyderabad will be considered.
- Working in an ERP environment is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English, Hindi, and local language of the territory
- Extrovert, with good communication interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to collate data and report systematically to management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and PPT.
- Passionate about traveling and networking
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.
- MBA in Marketing is desirable, though not essential